Private Foreign Currency Account
- Bangladeshi Citizens and foreign nationals can open FC A/C in USD, GBP & EUR with Trust Bank Ltd
- This account can be opened by Bangladeshi nationals residing abroad.
- Foreign nationals residing abroad or in Bangladesh
- Foreign firms registered abroad & operating in Bangladesh or abroad.
- Foreign missions and their expatriate employees
Resident Bangladeshi nationals working with foreign/ international organizations operating in Bangladesh; provided their salary is paid in
- Deposit can be made in foreign currency only (Cash, TC, Drafts or transfer from other FCY Accounts)
- Cash can be withdrawn in local currency
- Attached copy of passport and visa/work permit will be needed to open the account
After opening the account, the account number and other related information/documents will be sent to the client or his
Non-resident Bangladeshi are allowed to transfer their money installment directly to his/her account in foreign currency through our
(NCC Bank's) partner Bank/Exchange house/MTO
- Advance monthly installment is allowed to deposit under this scheme.
Monthly installment should be deposited through foreign remittance. It is strictly prohibited to deposit any installment by locally
and/or local currency.
The account seems to be close if the account holder is fail to deposit consecutive 6 (six) month installment. In that case the
following regulation will be followed
- 1. If the account is close within one year of the account opening s/he only allowed to receive his deposited amount.
- 2. If the account is close after one year but not more than three year clients are allowed to receive his deposited amount with
interest on saving rate.
- 3. If the account is close after three year clients are allowed to receive his deposited amount with interest on saving rate plus 1%.
Under the scheme if the account holder is died during the period nominee/s is allowed to receive the deposited amount with saving
rate plus 1% interest.
Under the scheme if the account holder is died during the 10 years pension period nominee/s is allowed to receive the remaining
amount by monthly installment.
- On maturity if any installment is found unpaid then monthly 1% late fee is deducted from the total amount paid.