NRB Fixed Deposit
A fixed deposit account allows you to deposit your money for a set-period of time, there by earning you a higher rate of interest in return. Fixed Deposits can be made from 3 months to 3 years. Interest is paid on the maturity at a very attractive rate
Features & Benefits:
- NRBs' can choose any of the Fixed Deposit maturity periods from the tenures of: 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months.
- Auto renewal on maturity, if no instruction is received
- Cumulative interest gain
- Bank prescribed account opening form duly filled up (Download).
- Photo: 2 passport size
- Nominee Photo: 1 pp size attested by account holder attestation on the reverse side
- Identification: Photocopy of Valid passport along with visa page/work permit with due attestation