NCC Bank Savings Bank Deposit
Any individual person, local bodies, club, society, association, house wife, student, non-profitable organization etc. can open a Savings Bank Deposit A/c with NCC Bank Limited. Saving Bank Deposit is both and demand deposit, of which 10% is demand and 90% is time deposit and account holder can withdraw his/their deposits twice in a week upto a certain limit.
SB A/c is interest bearing deposit account.
- Prescribe A/c opening form to be filled in properly.
- A/c to be introduced properly.
- 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photograph of each person to be attested by the introducer.
Nationality Certificate (Photocopy of valid passport/ Voter ID/ Certificate from union parisad chairman/ ward commissioner/
valid driving license) to be submitted.
- Photocopy of TIN certificate (If any).
- 1 (One) copy of passport size photograph of nominee to be attested by the account holder.