NCC Bank Special Deposit Scheme
Any individual person, businessman, firm, limited companies, local bodies, corporation, corporate bodies etc. can open a Special Deposit Scheme A/c with NCC Bank Limited. Special Deposit Scheme A/c is a term deposit of 3 (Three) years and interest is payable on monthly basis. Special Deposit Scheme is 100% term deposit and account holder can withdraw his/their deposits (Principle amount) after expiry of maturity of deposit.
Upon enhancement of rate of interest to 9.00% the fresh depositor will get monthly dividend/interest against Special Deposit Scheme (SDS) as per following break up :
|Amount of Deposit||Monthly Dividend||Amount of Deposit||Monthly Dividend|
|Tk. 1,00,000.00||Tk. 750.00||Tk. 6,00,000.00||Tk. 4,500.00|
|Tk. 2,00,000.00||Tk. 1,500.00||Tk. 7,00,000.00||Tk. 5,250.00|
|Tk. 3,00,000.00||Tk. 2,250.00||Tk. 8,00,000.00||Tk. 6,000.00|
|Tk. 4,00,000.00||Tk. 3,000.00||Tk. 9,00,000.00||Tk. 6,750.00|
|Tk. 5,00,000.00||Tk. 3,750.00||Tk. 10,00,000.00||Tk. 7,500.00|
The following criteria should be applied to the product:
- 1. The duration of time between deposit and payment of first dividend/interest mest be minimum 30 (Thirty) days
- 2. Income Tax levied by the government on interest against bank deposit shall have to be borne by the depositor and that amount
to be realized from the monthly dividend.
- 3. In case of premature encashment of Deposit before completion of one year, depositor will not be entitled to get dividend/interest,
so amount of dividend /interest paid earlier shall have to be realized from the principal amount.
- 4. In case of premature encashment of Deposit before 03 (Three) years but after one year the depositor shall be entitled for interest
as per following schedule and amount of dividend paid earlier shall have to be adjusted from the net amount payable.
- After 1 (One) year but before 2 (Two) years - Prevailing interest Rate of SB a/c
- After 2 (Two) years but before 3 (Three) years - Prevailing interest Rate of SB a/c + 0.50%
- 5. In case of Lending against pledge of SDS Receipt, interests at the rate of 15.60% have to be charged against loan outstanding.
This interest rate is fixed and applicable in all cases without further consideration
- 6. Monthly dividend may be paid in cash or transferred to SB/CD a/c of the depositor as per instruction.