NCCB Youngster Account
NCC Bank Youngster Banking is the product of School Banking program. School Banking is all about learning regarding the importance of saving and smart money management. We passionately believe that when it comes to your education, knowing how to manage money is as essential as English, Maths, Science or Arts. Our School Banking program gives you an easy, fun and interactive way to learn money management skills you will use for the rest of your life. Through the program, you can bank at school, giving you an opportunity to have hands-on banking experience in a fun and interactive environment.
- Account Opening Age: If you are a Bangladeshi student enrolled in a school or high school and you are within the age of 18 years, you can open the NCCB Youngster Account.
- Parent's Approval:to open the account you need to get the account opening Application Form signed by both of your Parents or Legal Guardian with passport size photograph duly attested by the School Authority.
- Account Opening Deposit: You need to deposit at least Taka 100 to open the account.
- Minimum Deposit:Weekly not less than Taka 50 and maximum deposit any amount.
- Annual Service Charge: 100% free of charges under any circumstances.
- Withdrawal Frequency Limit: Any number of withdrawal and fund transfer allowed.
- Cheque Endorsement: For withdrawal of any amount joint signature of you and either any of your parents or the legal guardian is mandatory.
- Nomination of Legal Guardian: Parents of the Accountholder may nominate a legal guardian by attesting guardian's name and signature on BDT 150 judicial stamp paper. Legal guardian has to be nominated by both parents and notarized by a Notary Public.
- Selection of Account Nominee: Selection of Nominee for this account is mandatory and nominee will only be selected by the Parents or Legal Guardian.
- Free Debit Card & Card Expenditure Limit: NCCB VISA Debit Card options with 100% Discount on Annual Service Charge having daily and monthly expenditure limit. Both the Limit must be mentioned at the card application form. Daily expenditure limit must be 1/10 of the said monthly limit and limits only be fixed by the either parents or legal guardian.
- Free Online Banking: Free Online Banking only for making deposit any amount from any of NCCBL Branches.
- Account Statement: Parents or Legal Guardians shall receive monthly account statement of this account.
For more information, please contact with any branches of NCC Bank Limited.