NCC Bank Home Improvement Loan
Planning to change the décor? Just get in touch with us.
A term loan facility to finance Home Renovation/ Extension/Purchase of household durables for better dwelling standard. Under Home Improvement facility we finance the followings:
- Purchase of Electronic Household Durables.
- Purchase of Furniture and Fixtures.
- Modification of the decoration of the building/flat.
- Extension of the existing Building.
Eligibility of the applicant
- Home Owners and Salaried individuals.
- Minimum Age 21 Years to Maximum 60 Years.
- Minimum: BDT 50,000 and Maximum: BDT 1,000,000.
Loan Application Fees
- BDT 600
- 3 copies of recent Passport Size Photograph of Applicant(s), Applicant’s Spouse and Guarantor (s) Self Attested.
- Copy of National ID Card of Applicant (s), Applicant’s Spouse & Guarantor(s).
- Last one year bank statement of the applicant (s) [personal or company account].
- Up-to-date copy of TIN Certificate of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s).
- Utility Bill Copy (Gas or Electricity).
- Accepted quotation of third party renovation budget for the improvement of Home.
- If applicant is a salaried person then employer’s letter of introduction/salary certificate/salary statement and office ID Card.
- Copy of Professional Degree certificate, self declaration on own Letter Head Pad stating monthly income and membership certificate if Applicant or Guarantor is a professional individual.
- If Applicant (s) or Guarantor (s) is a businessman Up-to-date trade license.
- If the Applicant (s) is a property income holder then copy of Title deed of rental property, rental agreement or Rent receipt for the last three months.
- R S Mutation Copy.
- Registered Copy of Title deed(s). ( i.e. sale deed, Gift Deed etc.).
- Baya Deeds (title related prior chain of documents).
- Legal Opinion from our established lawyer (if RM offered as security).
- Third party asset Valuation report by our enlisted surveyor.