Quick Access

NCC Bank Home Loan/ Home Improvement Loan

Planning to change the decor? Just get in touch with us..

A term loan facility to finance Home Renovation/ Extension/Purchase of household durables for better dwelling standard. Home Improvement facility we finance the followings:

  • To Purchase of Flat which is in construction and ready stage.
  • Construction/extension of residential building .
  • To purchase old Flat/Building/House (not older than 15 years at the time of approval from date of plan approval of the proposed flat/building/house.
  • To facilitate construction/extension of apartment/ residential house/building
  • Renovation of apartment/residential building/house.
  • Takeover of the current balance of the home loan from any other bank or NBFI, plus an additional amount for apartment, building, or house

Age Limit: Minimum Age 21 Years to Maximum 65 Years..

Loan Limit: Minimum: BDT 100,000.00 to 500,000.00

Loan Limit: Maximum: BDT 5,000,000.00 to 20,000,000.00

Loan Tenure: Minimum: 1 to 20 years

  • Salaried employees having at least two years of confirmed service.
  • Self-Employed Professionals having at least 2 years of independent practice experience.
  • Businessman having minimum 3 years of engagement in business for Businessman.
  • Land Lord/Landlady (Rental Income Holder): Not required .
  • 3 copies of recent Passport Size Photograph of Applicant(s), Applicant's Spouse and Guarantor (s) Self Attested.
  • Copy of National ID Card of Applicant (s), Applicant's Spouse & Guarantor(s).
  • Last one year bank statement of the applicant (s) [personal or company account].
  • Up-to-date copy of TIN Certificate/Tax Return of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s).
  • Utility Bill Copy (Gas or Electricity).
  • If applicant is a salaried person then employer's letter of introduction/salary certificate/salary statement and office ID Card.
  • Copy of Professional Degree certificate, self declaration on own Letter Head Pad stating monthly income and membership certificate if Applicant or Guarantor is a professional individual
  • If Applicant (s) or Guarantor (s) is a businessman Up-to-date trade license.
  • If the Applicant(s) is a Landlord/Landlady (Rental Income Holder) then copy of the Title deed of rental property, rental agreement or Rent receipt, Mutation Copy.
  • Registered Copy of Title deed(s). ( i.e. sale deed, Gift Deed etc.).
  • Baya Deeds (title related prior chain of documents).
  • Legal Opinion from our established lawyer (if RM offered as security).
  • Third party asset Valuation report by our enlisted surveyor.