NCC Bank Abashan Loan
- Purchase of Residential House (Semi-pucca, Pucca-one storied with concrete roof & multi-storied building) .
- Construction of House (Semi-pucca, Pucca-one storied with concrete roof & multi-storied building) .
- Renovation of Residential House (Semi-pucca, Pucca-one storied with concrete roof & multi-storied building) .
- Takeover of current balance of (Semi-pucca, Pucca-one storied with concrete roof & multi-storied building) loan to NCC Bank from any other Bank/NBFI.
- Loan against FDR with NCC by mortgaging the property.
Loan Amount: BDT 200,000.00 To BDT 5,000,000.00 /.
Loan Period: 01 years to 10 years.
Age Limit: 21 years to 65 years.
- Salaried employees having at least two years of confirmed service.
- Self-Employed Professionals having at least 2 years of independent practice experience.
- Businessman having minimum 3 years of engagement in business for Businessman.
- Land Lord/Landlady (Rental Income Holder): Not required .
- 3 copies of recent Passport Size Photograph of Applicant(s), Applicant's Spouse and Guarantor(s) Self Attested
- Copy of National ID Card of Applicant(s), Applicant's Spouse & Guarantor(s)..
- Last one year bank statement of the applicant(s) [Personal or Company account].
- Up-to-date copy of TIN Certificate/Tax Return of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s). .
- Utility Bill Copy (Gas or Electricity)
- If applicant is a salaried person then employer's letter of introduction/salary certificate/salary statement and office ID Card.
- Copy of Professional Degree certificate, self declaration on own Letter Head Pad stating monthly income and membership certificate if Applicant or Guarantor is a professional individual.
- If Applicant(s) or Guarantor(s) is a businessman Up-to-date trade license.
If the Applicant(s) is a Landlord/Landlady (Rental Income Holder) then copy of the Title deed of rental property, rental agreement or Rent receipt.
- Mutation Copy.
- Registered Copy of Title Deed(s) (i.e. Sale Deed, Gift Deed, Exchange Deed etc).
- Baya Deeds (title related prior chain of documents).
- Legal Opinion from our established lawyer (If RM offered as security).
- Third Party Asset Valuation Report by our enlisted surveyor.